Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day One. Temptation Already Rearing It's Ugly Head...Already!

First day of Tri training and I've already been tempted to cheat. Kate sent out an email asking for company on a bike ride and it would have been so easy to say yes. But alas, I resisted and hit the pavement.

This training program uses heart rate zones for training which is new to me. I'm still trying to define my zones but it's not easy. Do you know how many formulas are out there? Way to many and they all come up with different zones and rates.

I did the workout and then some because I knew I could, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Tomorrow is a rest day (I know! Already!) so I'm going to try to lift a few weights, do some crunches, and stretch. The adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment