Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Evening Swimming Just Feels Different

Lap swim didn't open until 7:30 so instead of going right after work I got to come home, do some laundry, mow the grass, THEN go swimming. I was afraid I would be too tired to do a good workout but I proved myself wrong. It just seemed strange and out of order but I guess I could get used to it. I still beat Hubby home for supper but when the workouts get longer that won't be possible.

I swam farther then recommended but kept to the rest break pattern. If I could just see the clock on the wall to count my pulse that would be great!

Tomorrow I'm planning a 30 mile ride with Kate, part of our prep for the Hays ride. Not part of the training schedule but will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment