Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, The People You See

Some of my fellow fitness fans are becoming familiar to me as I see them time and again on the road or in the pool. I wave or nod and they smile back and I'll never know their names or anything about them except they are moving and doing something to improve their health.

Like the older lady in the pool who keeps going and going and going. Not fast mind you, but steady. Or the man who runs like the hounds of hell are after him, arms flailing and face a mask of agony. Or the husband and wife who plod along, him in front looking for all the world like he doesn't want to be there and if SHE hadn't made him do it he would be sitting at home in the recliner. She trots behind and smiles and looks like she is the cat that ate the cream.

There are all types of people and all fitness levels out there, and all have a story to tell. I wonder what they think of me as I pass by.


No comments:

Post a Comment