Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Swimming In My Tri-Suit

I really like the swimming workouts. Once I get warmed up I feel really good in the water. 700 meters today with 10 second breaks at each 25 meter. Not to bad. The only problem was a foot cramp when I got out of the pool.

But my tri-suit may be a problem. I'm short in the torso and the suit is long on me. That means when I get out of the water the thing hangs down around my knees. At least that's the way it feels. I may need to look into a two piece suit so I don't have to worry about torso length.

Tomorrow is another brick workout and the first time I'll be riding with my clip in shoes. Sure hope I don't crash!


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it that you spent all that money on a one-piece only to find out now that you need something else? Dang, why does being healthy have to cost so much!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I just don't let Hubby see the bills and try to shop smart. It's easier that way.

    ReplyDelete