Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brick Workouts Rock

Today was a brick workout where you ride for 30 minutes then run/walk for 30 minutes. The theory is that you are doing 2/3 of the triathlon distances (sort of) and feeling good enough about it to not panic at doing the entire distance. I think it's working. I know I will not be fast but I know I can hit my target time. It won't be easy, but I can do it!

The wind was already blowing pretty good when I hit the road this morning and the overcast sky made it a little cool. I'm wondering how cold it is going to feel in a wet swimming suit. I put a jacket on for the bike but took it off for the run. I was a little cool but after a while it only affected my arms. I'll have to read some reviews of races and see what other people have done. Isn't the internet wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment