Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ready to tackle week 8 of my training. It's also my last few days of work before my summer break. Yeah! The bad news is we may be starting harvest by the end of the week so not much of a slow down for me at all. But I am becoming an expert at time management so I can handle the hectic schedule.

On the down side I looked at the results of last years triathlon that I'm entering and my projected time will put me almost dead last. There isn't much I can do about that as I don't see myself suddenly swimming, biking or running faster in the next 4 weeks. But I plan to finish in style, smiling and with a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment