Training for a triathlon and fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis can take a lot out of a body. I need all the positive vibes you can send!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Morning Swim, The Jury Is Still Out

This morning I went for an early swim at the Y. My body was sluggish and I didn't have a lot of energy. But when I got in the pool and got my rhythm going I felt fine. The pool wasn't crowded and I got my 700 meters in without any problem.

So do I continue to go in the mornings? I'm not sure. Now that I'm off for a few weeks it fits my schedule better. I can workout and get on with  my day. But was I looking forward to it? No. I would have rather slept a little later. I might try to swim at the Big Pool next week to get used to the 50 meter length but they don't have a designated lap swim time and the area isn't roped off. If I do that I'll be swimming in the afternoon which really cuts up the day. Oh the decisions that have to be made. Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment